As you may know, I’ve always been a big loafers fan. I just love how chic and timeless they are. Not to mention, that they are the most versatile type of shoes that everyone should have in their closet! They actually go with everything, from a casual summer dress to denim overalls, and they will also add a little parisian vibe to any outfits. Loafers are also great for an easy transition into fall and let’s not forget about how comfy they are!
If you don’t own your pair yet, you can check my selection of 10 loafers for fall below:
1. Nicholas Kirkwood Leather Zigzag-Detail Loafers • Nicholas Kirkwood
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim – Quinn Suede-paneled Textured-leather Loafers – Black • 3.1 Phillip Lim
3. Topshop ‘Lucy’ Bit Loafer (Women) • Topshop
4. Karter loafer
5. Dorateymur Black & White Velvet Filiskyie Loafers
6. Topshop ‘Kendall’ Genuine Calf Hair Loafer (Women) • Topshop
7. ASOS MYSTIC Leather Loafers • Asos
8. RAYE Kara Flat
9. Gucci ‘Princetown’ Mule Loafer • Gucci
10. Cole Haan ‘Mazie’ Two-Tone Loafer (Women) • Cole Haan
Have a great weekend everyone!
Follow me on