» » » The other vintage top I stole from my mom’s wardrobe

The other vintage top I stole from my mom’s wardrobe

The other vintage top I stole from my mom's wardrobe
The other vintage top I stole from my mom's wardrobe
The other vintage top I stole from my mom's wardrobe
The other vintage top I stole from my mom's wardrobe
The other vintage top I stole from my mom's wardrobe
Do you remember when I talked about that blue vintage top I stole from my mom’s wardrobe a few months ago? Well, I’m finally giving her another reason to be mad at me: I did it again! You can’t blame me, my mom has the cutest vintage gems in her closet. She told me she bought this top in Saint-Tropez during the 80s and that she literally snatched it out of the hands of another lady…

I can’t explain why but this top reminds of what the female cast of Dirty Dancing would wear. After all, this top is floral printed, has a scoop back and it’s slightly cropped, it totally fits that era! I didn’t really know how to style this top when I got it. I didn’t want to pair it with denim, especially blue. So why not trying an all pink outfit for once?

Hence why, I picked this pair of pink linen trousers from Mango. I didn’t really like these trousers much when I first saw them. However, as one of my friend wore them really well, they slowly grew on me… Then, as this outfit had already a lot of pink, I went for brown accessories. Hence why, I picked some strappy sandals and a rounded bag of the same tone.

How would you style this vintage Kenzo blouse?

Floral top: Kenzo Jungle (Vintage)/ Linen trousers: Mango/ Shoes: Bocage/ Bag: Balzac Paris/ Hoops: Mango

Shop my late summer picks

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3231160″]
[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3231162″]

12 Responses

1. silvia cosma

I love stealing clothes from my mom’s wardrobe too! She’s also a source of style inspiration for me- classically feminine with original twists. You look gorgeous in this outfit <3

2. Ray Amaari

It looks amazing.

3. Mireia

This outfit is so lovely!

Mireia from TGL

4. LE RAY

Associer le rose au marron, merci pour l’idée ! je n’aime pas piocher dans la garde robe de ma mère;nous n’avons pas le même style. Le haut que vous portez parait actuelle avec la mode du fleuri cet été.

5. Glory of the Snow

This top is absolutely beautiful and I love how you styled it!
    Magda

6. Zahid Shekh

This is a very smart top, you are looking beautiful.

7. Daneisha Smith

Can we talk about how amazing your mom’s style is!!! I know she was so fly in the 80’s and I’m sure she still is. It’s amazing how all of the past trends are coming right back in style!!! Just a reminder that you should never get rid of your clothes lol!

8. The pink pineapple

I love those pants,I’m obsessed with your style

9. Jessica

Wow, that top looks so pretty on you dear. Love the edgy pants too. They complement each other perfectly.

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

10. My lovey people

I really love this top, it is amazing. Vintage clothes are a treasure, so keep it as well. I love the way you paire it.

New blog post: An airport outfit with a micro flower print crop top paired with a high waist culottes pants. Don’t miss it!!!!!!!

Kisses from Miami

11. Jasmine Harris

I love a Dirty Dancing vibe in the summer. That dusty rose color always reminds me of that movie.

12. Roohnaz