Home » Categories » My style » A velvet embroidered waistcoat and a pussybow blouse

A velvet embroidered waistcoat and a pussybow blouse

A velvet embroidered waistcoat and a pussybow blouse
A velvet embroidered waistcoat and a pussybow blouse
A velvet embroidered waistcoat and a pussybow blouse
A velvet embroidered waistcoat and a pussybow blouse
A velvet embroidered waistcoat and a pussybow blouse
A velvet embroidered waistcoat and a pussybow blouse
A velvet embroidered waistcoat and a pussybow blouse
A velvet embroidered waistcoat and a pussybow blouse
A velvet embroidered waistcoat and a pussybow blouse
I know I’ve never worn any waistcoat on this blog but I’ve always been a big fan of embellished waistcoats. Eagerly waiting for this trend to come back, I’ve been hoarding on quite a few. For example, I got a wonderful suede embroidered waistcoat in Tokyo, almost 10 years ago. There is also that beaded Zara waistcoat waiting in my closet. , here is this velvet waistcoat I got from & Other Stories a few weeks ago. I just love this kind of retro design!

Today’s outfit is quite chic, compared to what I posted lately. To style this velvet waistcoat, I went for a black and white outfit. I was struggling to pick a shirt to go with this waistcoat. I finally opted for an old pussy bow blouse from Mango. For the bottom, I choose a pair of black skinny jeans to make the outfit more casual. As the outfit lacked a little pop of colour, I picked a burgundy bag from Mango and I was good to go!

How would you style this waistcoat?

Velvet waistcoat: & Other Stories/ Pussy bow blouse: Mango/ Skinny jeans: Na-Kd Fashion/ Suede pumps: Daniel Footwear/ Bag: Mango

Shop my current favs from & Other Stories

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3029089″]

8 Responses

1. Valora

I absolutely love this look on you! It’s chic, sophisticated, feminine and romantic without being overly so. The gold embroidery on the waistcoat is just lovely.

2. Mireia

Absolutely love it!

Mireia from TGL

3. Jeany

Amazing pictures and such a gorgeous outfit! I’m totally in love with your velvet embroidered waistcoat!
    xx, Jeany from http://vogueetvoyage.com

4. Jandrew

This vest has a lovely boho vibe . Style with a midi gauzey skirt of
    dress A great addition for spring semi-formal occasions .
    Jandrew
    Dress The Part

5. Jenelle

This is such a chic look! The jeans and blouse go perfectly with your vest. Heels just elevate it all so well too!
    xx Jenelle

6. shopperstrail

Amazing pictures and such a gorgeous outfit! but If you want to save money while shopping online stylish men’s bracelet online visit http://www.shopperstrail.com

7. Jessica

Looking stunning with that velvet waistcoat dear! Love the embroidery, looks really edgy and sophisticated. Those heels are gorgeous too!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

8. Lorena

Beautiful modern boho look Aria !
    Your outfits are always simple, with great lines and marvellous fits. Well done.