Home » Categories » My style » A floral dress and a biker jacket

A floral dress and a biker jacket
A floral dress and a biker jacket
A floral dress and a biker jacket
A floral dress and a biker jacket
A floral dress and a biker jacket
A floral dress and a biker jacket
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen this dress already! Isn’t it the perfect spring shirt dress? I just love the button-up front and the tie around the waist. And let’s not forget the super pretty floral print! This dress comes from See U Soon, a parisian brand.

I remember that as a teen, I would closely follow each of their collections. However, I was pretty broke when I was a student. Even if their clothes aren’t super expensive, I couldn’t afford anything from their brand. I would have never imagined that ten years later, the See U Soon team would kindly gift me a sample!

As the weather is still a bit cold, I paired this dress with a vintage biker jacket. I love the contrast between the black leather and the sheer green fabric! For the shoes, I picked a pair of flats from Zara. I know I wore these a lot lately but they are so comfortable! To finish the look, I simply picked a straw bag. Those bags just go with everything and I thought it looked great with the rest of the outfit!

How would you style this dress?

Floral dress: See U Soon/ Biker jacket: Vintage/ Pointy flats: Zara/ Straw bag: Stella Forest

Get ready for spring

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3082607″]

10 Responses

1. Lora

It’s a very pretty dress and I love the color. I don’t see many green floral dresses around so it stands out nicely without being too bold. The shape is very flattering on you as well. Unfortunately, I am too short to wear long dresses. I love them though. Haha 😉

2. Georgina

Hi Aria

The look is just beautiful but like Lora l am petite and it would never look that beautiful on me.
    However, on a positive note, l have just bought much longed for real leather jacket. I intend to wear it with dark blue jeans and a white Tee Shirt. NOW l will also style it with a summer dress – thank you, l love your blog, keeps me on point!
    Just my thoughts.

3. I love this long dress!

4. Mireia

Absolutely love it!

Mireia from TGL

5. Alex

You look beautiful <3

6. Jenelle

I love juxtaposing a more feminine item with something tougher. These are a match made in sartorial heaven I think!
    xx Jenelle

7. Rachelle

that dress is stunning, perfect styling too.

xo
    Pinksole

8. Jandrew

I love the way you styled this dress . I may try using a nude heel to wear during the evening.
    The green is a great color on you !

9. Glory of the Snow

This is a perfect spring dress and your dog is sooo cute! 🙂
    Magda

10. Jessica

That’s a really cute combination of different textures dear. Love the flowy and carefree green maxi. Anyway, your pooch is the cutest!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com