» » » The sexy yet pretty French silk blouse

The sexy yet pretty French silk blouse

The sexy yet pretty French silk blouse

The sexy yet pretty French silk blouse
The sexy yet pretty French silk blouse
The sexy yet pretty French silk blouse
Who said that sexy and pretty couldn’t get along when it comes to designing something? Not me! I recently bought this top from the brand Musier Paris and I thought it was a healthy mix of feminine, pretty and sexy. Not to forget that I love the vintage feel it has! I’ve never thought I would have the courage to wear a top like this. Being pretty much flat-chested, I tend to avoid anything with a plunging neckline.

However, I do not regret my purchase at all. Truth to be told, I’ve been wearing this top on repeat! About the styling part, it has been pretty easy so far. With a blouse like this, there is no need to do much. Adding a pair of jeans and you’re good to go! However as the weather is pretty hot here, in Provence, I picked a pair of frayed hem shorts. To finish the look, I picked a pair of gold sandals from Mango and a straw bag.

How would you style this top?

Floral blouse: Musier Paris/ Frayed shorts: & Other Stories/ Gold sandals: Mango/ Straw bag: Space rocket store

Shop my summer picks

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3186062″]
[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3186064″]

7 Responses

1. Jeff Laskowski

Some short white shorts and navy blue flats or small heels (but you assembled a very pleasing ensemble).

2. My lovey people

I love the idea to paired this top with high waist jeans, denim mini skirt or like you. As usual you look sooooo sexy and feminine.

New blog post: A maxi boho dress summer nights. Don’t miss it out!!!!!!!

Kisses from Miami

3. Mireia

This blouse is really beautiful!

Mireia from TGL

4. Jandrew

Great shots . I like this look !
    The top is giving a fabulous 70โ€™s vibe!
    Matchy-matchy seems to be working ! I love this look , Gingham is the new staple for S/S.
    Jandrew
    Dress The Part

5. Jack

Lovely!, still old is gold as i believe on that.
    specially the one with the camera is most beautiful for me.

Ssenss voucher codes

6. Emma Bought What

This blouse is so pretty and you’ve styled it exactly how I would too! x

7. Jessica

That’s a lovely top you got there dear! Cute and sexy style, love the colors and print too, so perfect for summer!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com